Form-based user input with Catalyst
- filter input -e.g. remove leading/trailing spaces, non-digits from credit card numbers
- validate input - e.g. make sure that the "e-mail" field does contain an e-mail
- highlight fields with errors after form submission, and keep the previously entered values when the application presents the form to the user for correction
- or even map database values to fields easily, for both loading and saving of data to/from forms
- HTML::FormHandler - Moose based Form Processor. See history and differences from FormFu.
- Rose::HTML::Objects - Rose::Object-based form management
Experimental, or in development
Legacy - not recommended
- HTML::Widget - superseded by FormFu
- FormBuilder - Stable but infrequently updated. Recommend FormFu or FormHandler instead
See also Form Processing at the Perl 5 Wiki.
Showing changes from previous revision.