"How do I do X in Catalyst?"
Authentication and authorization
- Interim Authorization and Authentication Example - Until the documentation catches up with recent authentication/authorization changes, this might help you overcome any confusion.
- SSO Authentication - authentication via information provided by an external single-sign-on service.
- AuthOpenIDRolesDBIC - authenticate via OpenID, but fetch roles from local table.
- Redirect after login to the previous page
- Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::URI and Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::Cookie simultaneously (for swfupload)
- Introduction to Catalyst for CGI Programmers
- Debugging Catalyst applications
- WritingComponents - How to write components (Model, Views and Controllers) and handle configuration
- WritingPlugins - Adding features to Catalyst
- Redirect Methods - How to handle redirecting, particularly after a POST request.
- Using Unicode
- Facebook applications
- Excel exporting
- Layering static content over your Catalyst Application with Apache and \FastCGI
- LongComputations - Giving something to your client before the controller is finished
- ChainedExamples - Examples of how to use :Chained()
- ModelConfigSharing - Sharing configurations between models
- ControllerAttributes - How To Create those nifty :Attributes
- Force a Download Dialog Box - How to force a download dialog box for files you want users to download.
- Do something with $c at the beginning of a request - How to access the $c object before Catalyst processes the request
- HTTP method matching for actions - Match action according to HTTP method (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE)
- Create an RSS or Atom feed
- Dynamic META titles TT
- Disabling a TT wrapper for Ajax requests
- Template wrappers
- Rendering a TT file on the fly
- Extending Catalyst::Response
- Cross sub domain cookie
- Build a Database-Driven Website Quickly
- Modifying Logged Warnings and Errors - Intercept and modify Perl warnings and errors. Useful to add contextual information to aid debugging and troubleshooting.
- Tutorial+ - based on the tutorial by Kennedy Clark but with more features, e.g. paging.
Showing changes from previous revision.